What information do we collect?
We collect information relating to you that you have provided to us when you:
- use our website thebbmprogramme.com (the “BBM Website”);
- contact us, including via social media, email or telephone;
- sign up to the Brain Body Movement Program (the “BBM Program”); and
- take part in, and follow the BBM Program through use of the BBM Program platform.
We will only collect this information directly from you.
The information we collect may include:
- your name, contact details and location;
- information about your health (physical and mental), nationality, gender and age;
- photographs of you and body measurements;
- the date and time you use our websites and the URLs of the pages you visit;
- other data you provide when using one of the tools available on our websites;
- any photos or other content posted by you on any of our platforms;
- the IP address of your device when connected to the Internet – these are assigned to devices on the internet to uniquely identify them within the global network – and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet; and
- the operating system and browser your device uses, and any search engine you are using.
We may also monitor and record your correspondence with us whether via social media, email or telephone.
You can prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies through the tools on your internet browser. You may be unable to make full use of the website unless you accept cookies.
We also use third party cookies from Google Analytics which help us better understand browsing behaviour in order to create a better experience for you when you visit the BBM Website and the use the BBM Program platform.
How do we use your information?
We use your information in order to:
- provide you with access to, and use of the BBM Program and its platform (if you have signed up);
- provide you, with information about the BBM Program (including promotional material and news) which may we think is relevant to you;
- improve or update the BBM Website or the BBM Program platform;
- enable us to run any competition or promotion;
- communicate with you by post, telephone, text message, email or any other electronic means of communication (we will only contact you by email or text message if we have your consent); and
- personalise the BBM Website and the BBM Program platform to your preferences.
When will we share your information with third parties?
There may be times when we need to disclose your personal information to third parties. We will only use or disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993;
- if you have authorised us to do so;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- if we are required or permitted by law to disclose such information.
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties.
You authorise us to disclose your information to:
- any person or organisation as authorised by the Privacy Act 1993;
- our suppliers, consultants, service companies and other contractors who provide us with products or services which support the services we provide; and
- anyone who hosts or maintains data centres, service platforms, cloud based solutions and other infrastructure and systems on behalf of us, where your information is processed, hosted or stored.
How do we protect your information?
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Although we’ll use our best efforts to keep your information secure at all times, any personal information you transmit to us over the internet (whether by email or otherwise) will be at your own risk.
What happens when we no longer need your information?
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is deleted once it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
Your rights in relation to your information
You can access or request correction or amendment of personal information we hold about you by contacting us at: email@example.com
SIGN UP FORM
- First Name
- Last Name
- How healthy is your current lifestyle?
- Do you have or are you at risk of any health risks?
- What do you think triggers you into unhealthy habits?
- Have you ever been diagnosed or received treatment for diabetes?
- What’s your biggest barrier with making healthy choices?
- How did you find out about the BBM program?
- What do you want to get out of the BBM Program?
- What’s your height in cm?
- What’s your current weight in kg?
- What would your goal weight be?
- Are you male or female?
- When is your birthday?
- What’s your nationality?
- Email address